When trying to import reward guidelines, pop up message says Category does not exist or Level does not exist even though the category or level is entered correctly.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Rewards and Recognition
Reproducing the Issue
- Create categories and/or levels in the spot award program.
- Import the guidelines related to them.
- Rename one or more categories/levels and then try to import the guidelines. The following error is shown even though the guidelines contain the renamed category/level.
It is not recommended to change the award levels and categories once created. When the categories/levels are created a unique ID is assigned to them.
If you haven't created any spot awards using the spot award program, simply delete the renamed category/level and readd them.
If spot awards are already created then go to Manage data > search for spot award program > program
Click on take action > make correction > click on details next to the category/level you would like to rename
A pop up displays with the Award Category name > click on the translations next to it (globe icon) and enter the new name in the default value text area as shown and click on done.
Once done, reupload the guidelines.
failed to import guidelines, incorrect category, incorrect level, award guidelines error , KBA , LOD-SF-RNR-GDL , Guidelines, Categories, Levels etc. , Problem