You are trying to perform an Adjustment Confirmation for Warehouse Order XYZ (XYZ refers to the Document ID of the Warehouse Order) due to a system dump. You may also see that the button Split Quantities is grayed out.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Inbound Logistics work center.
- Go to the By Warehouse Order view.
- Search and open the Warehouse Order XYZ.
- Click on the Adjustment Confirmation button.
- In the Adjustment Confirmation for Warehouse Order screen, select the relevant Line Item for operation type Unload.
- Click on the Enable Entry button.
- Update the Quantity Difference of the Unload Task, for example, if the quantity is currently A, the Quantity Difference should be -A.
- At this point, you may notice that the button Split Quantities is grayed out.
- Click in the Save button.
This is a designed behavior in the system that prevents the data from being split for the Unload Task when deviation has been maintained.
You can do the following workaround to avoid this issue: Perform a Goods Movement from the same Logistic Area of the Put-Away Task to the Logistics Area of the Unload task, and then perform the Adjustment without a Split in Quantities on the Unload Task.
Dump, Warehouse Order, Unload, Split Quantities, system crash , KBA , AP-SLP-LOT , Site Logistics Lot , How To