- STS Configuration in Linux environment using the commands lines described in KBA 2781286 fails.
- Testing the Olap connection SSO with a new web Intelligence document: the OLAP connection keeps loading with no errors.
- The Web Intelligence Processing Server log shows following error:
Error=Unknown exception caught in SLProxyBridge
<com.businessobjects.mds.olap.OlapException: [Internal] SSO token or User password is empty.>
- The Adaptive Processing Server log shows the following error:
|STS: The keystore contains no entry for alias "keystorealiasname". Ensure that this alias is correct. You may check the available aliases in a keystore using Java keytool.
|[Internal] SSO token or User password is empty.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 SP8
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12
BI, bi, linux, suse, STS, SSO, SAP users, OLAP connections, Bex query, error, keystore.pk12, certificate.cert , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.