- Why few tiles in home page are set to "Refresh to load data"?
- How to display data when we observe message "Refresh to load data".
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Login into instance.
- Navigate to Home page form drop down.
- In tile section check for tile with message displayed ""Refresh to load data".
- Once you click on "Refresh to load data" , data will be displayed as expected.
This is an expected behavior for tiles which do not have group by clause. This was intentionally done because such tiles were pulling down data centers during peak hour. This behavior was introduced in 2018 to avoid performance issue on home page.
Dashboard , refresh , load , data , tile , home , refresh to load data, few. , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , YouCalc Dashboards and Tiles (Dashboards 2.0) , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Centre , Problem