Output Management warning messages are encountered in a 'Display Log' popup window upon saving a sales document.
- Form Language can't be initial
- Form country/region can't be initial
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2105
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to the Launchpad with role SAP_BR_INTERNAL_SALES_REP assigned.
- Select App 'Manage Credit Memo Requests'.
- Choose action 'Create Credit Memo Request'.
- Enter the Order Type 'CR' and complete the remaining sales document data entries.
- Press the [SAVE] button to save the document.
- A popup dialog window is displayed containing a message log of warning messages related to Output Management.
SAP is aware of the behaviour outlined in the Symptoms. The behaviour does not pose any risk to the functionality within the app itself.
We have completed a correction to your software. The pop up with the warning messages from output management will not come up anymore during the save of a sales document.
- This correction will be delivered with S/4HANA Cloud 2105 Hotfix Collection 3.
- The implementation is planned to take place in the next maintenance window at the 23.05.2021.
- This is current state of planning and may be changed by SAP at any time without notice.
In the meantime, as a workaround, please adapt the followings based on business requirements.
For newly created sales documents:
- Manually add partner function ZM on header level of the sales order.
- Add partner function ZM to the customer (sold-to party) with business role SAP_BR_BUPA_MASTER_SPECIALIST in customer master data so that ZM function will be determined automatically. Kindly be noticed this would make the first step obsolete as now the partner ZM will be automatically included.
- Adapt output parameter determination with business role SAP_BR_ADMINISTRATOR by removing the setting that expects a partner of type ZM in the document.
For the sales documents already have this issue:
- Manually delete the entry without Receiver in output UI.
- Manually add the country/region and Language in output UI if the Receiver have value.
VA01, create, SO, DMR, DM, exception, warning, error, print, FORM, ZM, employee responsible, regression, output, CA-GTF-OC, , KBA , regression , 2105 , SD-SLS-GF-OC , S/4HANA: Output Control on Sales Documents , CA-GTF-OC , SAP S/4HANA output management , SD-SLS , Sales , Problem