Purchase order cannot be saved and processing blocked with the below error message.
- Failed to create or save changes to the accrual object.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open "Manage Purchase order" application.
- Enter the header and item details.
- Click on "save" or "check" button.
The Purchase Order Accruals is activated with online mode in the customizing.
- Access the SSCUI -102505: "Define Accrual Item Types and Methods for MM Purchase Order Items".
- Deactivate the "online Integration" as per the business requirement.
Note: In default content we do not deliver customizing for limit items, only for extended limit items. If an extended limit item is created then the start date is the period of performance start date and end date is period of performance end date. These dates had not been maintained yet at that time.
s4_pc. accrual, Manage , purchase , order, SACCRL, ACE_S4 052, POAC037, POAC,TRNSFR_MMPO2ACE_ONLN, engine , KBA , MM-FIO-PUR-PO , Fiori UI for Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , Problem