While you create HTML mashup authoring you receive dump " 500 internal server error" in the web browser.
- SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Cloud Applications Studio
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Cloud Application studio with affected PDI user
- Open the PDI addon in the Solution explorer
- Right click on PDI addon and create a new Item HLML Mashup
- Workcenter for Mashup Authoring opens in the Web Browser
- Fill the necesary details and click on save
- You will receive dump "500 internal server error " in the web browser
Note: The issue will be specific to the affected user.
Your logon language is maintained other than English for the affected user in your Sales cloud or company settings profile.
You need to login to the tenant and go to the company settings profile and change the language to English.
mashup dump, authoring, 500 internal server error, HTML Mashup , KBA , 500 internal error , html mashup , mashup authoring , AP-RC-GEN-MSH , Mashups , Problem