When trying to set a Ticket as Irrelevant, the following message appears Inconsistency In Status Management Between System Status And Status. Save Failed.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Open the Tickets view.
- Open the ticket ABC (ABC represents the ticket Subject).
- Click on Actions and select Set as Irrelevant.
- Click Save. The following error appears Inconsistency in status management between system status and status.
When a Ticket is set to Irrelevant, the status gets automatically set to Completed. In case the Status Schema was customized, if no Complete Status are added, then the error message described will be displayed.
To fix this, please follow the below steps:
- Navigate to Business Configuration work center.
- Navigate to Overview work center view.
- Search for Tickets for Customer Support or Tickets for Employee Support.
- Click on Maintain Status Schemas. Here check if the Schema being used has a Status Completed, if not, then please added it.
Unable to Edit Ticket; Save; Error; Message; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To