An E-Verify activity is triggered upon completing the Orientation Step of a candidate's Onboarding activity. When processing the E-Verify activity, the Manual E-Verify Process panel is being shown to the hiring manager, instead of the Review Employee Information from Form I-9 panel.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Go Onboarding Dashboard >> E-Verify Process.
- Open an E-Verify activity of a candidate.
- Manual E-Verify Process panel is loaded.
Manual E-Verify process is used for the following scenarios:
- New Employees hired outside of Onboarding 1.0 system,
- New Hires whose Form I-9 has been completed outside of Onboarding 1.0,
- Remote employees, or
- Existing employees who must be authorized as a result of federal contract that includes the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) clause.
If the Manual E-Verify Process panel is being shown, then it must be that the new hire or employee falls under the specified categories above. This is an expected system behavior.
For remote hires, as an example, the I-9 Process is skipped during the Orientation Step. Remote Hires complete their Form I-9 outside the Onboarding system, and mails or faxes the notarized completed Form I-9 to their employer. The employer then scans a copy of the completed For I-9 and upload it in Onboarding 1.0 Document Center.
Manual E-Verify, panels, manual panel, remote hires, Form I-9, Initial Verification, manual process , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-EVF , e-Verify , Problem