Customer needs to schedule a report bi weekly through report center scheduling or report distributor.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Report Center
- Report Distributor
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to report center.
- Select the report and click on New Schedule option from Report center actions (Three dots)
- Go to step 4 : Schedule Occurrence and set the 'Occurs' as Recurring
- You will find that the Recurring pattern allows only : Daily/ Weekly/ Monthly/ Yearly. There is no option for bi weekly scheduling.
- Go to Legacy report distributor
- Create a new bundle and add report / item to the bundle.
- Select the schedule tab and set the schedule. recurrence.
- You will only find recurring options : One time/ Daily/ Weekly / Monthly. There is no option for bi weekly scheduling.
This is expected behavior and as per the product design.
There is no in built schedule recurrence pattern of bi weekly.
Work around to achieve Bi-weekly pattern:
If user wants to schedule a report ABC which needs to run bi weekly on Wednesdays.
To achieve this, user needs to set up two schedules in report center schedule (two bundles in report distributor) using the same report ABC - Schedule P and Schedule Q (Bundle P & Q)
The recurring pattern of Schedule P/ Bundle P will be Monthly - starting say 5th May 2021 (Wednesday).
The recurring pattern of Schedule Q / Bundle Q will be Monthly - starting say 19th May 2021 (Wednesday) .
In the above setup you will get the distribution bi weekly on Wednesdays.
schedule, report, center, distributor, recurrence, bi, weekly, bundle , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RDT , Report Distributor (Advanced Reporting, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT-ACT , Actions in Report Centre , How To