While creating reports in Detailed reporting - live data, the "relationship scope" option is grayed out / disabled.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Report Canvas - ORD
- Detailed Reporting - Live Data.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to report center
- Try to Create a new Canvas report - Detailed reporting
- Add fields from a table and go to Edit option.
- Relationship Scope option is grayed out / disabled.
As per the product design, the relationship scope option is enabled only if the fields selected in the report are from the tables of more than one domain i.e. a cross domain report is created.
If a single domain report is created, the relationship scope option will not get enabled.
Please create a cross domain report in ORD (Detailed reporting) to get the relationship scope option enabled.
Detailed, reporting, live, data, cross, domain, relationship, scope, ORD, disable, grayed, out , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , How To