Skills are showing some wrong values in their description:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Job Profile Content;
- Select "Skill" in the drop-down list;
- Open Skills that were added from SuccesStore (please note that this is only applicable to Skills that were added from SuccessStore, not to all Skills);
- See that in their description, there are some wrong values where there should be a "space" or an "apostrophe":
- If you export the Skill's content via Manage Job Profile Content Import/Export:
This is a known issue, in which our Engineering Team is already working.
This has been fixed in DC17 already, and Engineering have shared that this is a fix that will be implemented in other DCs in two phases:
- Back up the current table;
- Update the correct data.
The first step is already done, and the second one is in progress.
As soon as it is completed this KBA will be updated.
Skill, Skills, Library, Content, Description, Values, ï¿½, �, JPB, Job Profile Builder, Content, Wrong, Value, Displaying, Showing, Appearing. , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-JPB , Job Profile Builder , Problem