When assigning a new email from Outlook to an account in C4C, the wrong contact is being pulled as reference.
SAP Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Select an e-mail.
- Search for the desired account.
- Click on add e-mail button.
- On C4C.
- Open respective account.
- Go to activities tab.
- On e-mail section you will see wrong one as contact.
Currently there is no feature to allow selection of email prior to sync.
Current behavior :
- When the customer selects an email in inbox to sync it will use the email in the "From" section .
- During "Save and Send" or while selecting an email in sent item to sync the addin will sort the email in to and cc alphabetically and pick the first email to sync.
This feature is not supported in the current release of SAP Cloud for Customer.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Cloud for Customer Customer Influence to submit an idea:
KBA , LOD-CRM-GW-OUT , Outlook , How To