You are trying to release the Third-Pary Delivery Notification XYZ (XYZ refers to the Document ID of the Third-Party Delivery Notification), but the system shows a dump message before releasing the document.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Third-Pary Order Fulfillment work center.
- Go to the Third-Party Delivery Notifications view.
- Search for the Third-Party Delivery Notification XYZ.
- Select the line of the Third-Party Delivery Notification XYZ.
- Click on the Release button.
System shows a dump message.
This issue happens because the Registered Products are not scoped in the system.
To solve this issue, you need to scope Registered Products in the Business Configuration.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the active project.
- Click on the Edit Project Scope button.
- Click on the button Next until you get to the session Scoping.
- Expand Service, then Entitlement Management.
- Mark the checkbox for Registered Products.
- Click on the button Next until you get to the session Confirmation.
- Click on the Finish button.
Then you will be able to release the Third-Party Delivery Notification.
Dump, Third-Party, release, Delivery Notification, order, crash , KBA , AP-IBA-IBA , Installed Base , How To