- In Integration Center, You are trying to schedule a job to run in below ways but unable to find option to select particular weeks/alternate days in scheduling tab.
- Few Possible Scenarios:
- On every 2nd and 4th week
- On every alternate day
- On every alternate week etc.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Integration
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an Integration Job in INC.
- Go to scheduling tab and look for option to schedule the job on particular week like every 2nd or 4th week or on alternate days.
- There are options to schedule daily, weekly etc. but no options to schedule jobs on some particular weeks/ alternate weeks/ alternate days.
- Expected Behavior.
- Job can be scheduled to run every week on particular day but you can't select 2nd and 4th week in Integration Center.
- You can schedule every day or particular days every week but nothing like alternate days is supported in INC.
- Currently, scheduling on particular weeks/alternate days/ alternate weeks feature is not supported.
- It's basically the only options which you see on UI that have capability of custom schedules.
Integration Center, Scheduling, Alternate week, Alternate Day, Daily, Weekly , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , Problem