- It is not possible to add Pay Components in the MSS UI;
- The issue only occurs when there are existing Pay components in Compensation Information;
- The page keeps buffering, but never finishes;
- It is not possible to cancel the transaction, unless the browser is refreshed.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite - Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Employee File > Take Action > Change Job & Compensation Info;
- Under Pay Components, click the Add button;
- Select a Pay Component – the screen will start loading, but never finishes.
As a workaround in Preview environments, the Pay Components may be added via import or remove any existing Pay Components in the trash can before adding a new one.
There is a patch scheduled tentatively on 26th May for Preview environments. This article will be updated once we have more details about the patch.
You should not face this issue in Production environments.
pay component, loading, buffering, allowance, stalled screen, loading continuously, never finishes, non-recurring, recurring, CS20210001466095, INC0617777, ECT-167000 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CMP-UI , History or MSS UI , Known Error