You are creating a contract using the full create mode. Once you save it, you press the refresh button of your browser and it will lead you back to new contract creation screen.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales worckcenter, Sales Quote view.
- Open quote XYZ (XYZ represents quote ID) and go to Contracts tab.
- Click to create a new contract to open the full create mode screen.
- Fill the required information and press save.
- Press the refresh button of your browser and see that the contract is now blank, as if it's a new object.
When refreshing the whole browser, it will load the same URL as before, the contract creation URL.
The new contract presented at the refreshed screen will be new contract.
If you are using an External System at your scope, you can enable the Refresh button at contract TI.
If you are using a mashup and need the information to be exchanged, please close the contract and open it again.
Contract; Refresh; ERP; Blank; Create; , KBA , LOD-LE-COP , Contract Processing , How To