- Excel shows a blank worksheet when opening some EPM reports via EPM Add-in or BPF, this issue may only be reproduced by some BPC users.
- You can find the error message below in EPM logs,
|ERROR|FilesManagement|FPMXLClient.Office.ExcelOfficeFile.OpenWorkbook|XXXX|||||1|An error occurred while trying to open workbook "C:\Users\XXXXX\Documents\PC_NW\XXXX\TempLocalXLClient\XXXX\XXXX\XXXXXXXX.XLSM": #
|ERROR|FPMXLClient|FPMXLClient.Office.OpenSaveExcelManager.OpenLocalFile|XXXX|||||1|Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: workbook#
- You get a dialog as follows if opening the downloaded file in the local machine (path:C:\Users\XXXXX\Documents\PC_NW\XXXX\TempLocalXLClient...) using Excel directly.
Excel found unreadable content in 'FILENAME.xlsx'. Do you want to recover the contents of this workbook? If you trust the source of this workbook, click Yes.
Clicking Yes generates:
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.0, version for SAP BW/4HANA
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.1, version for SAP BW/4HANA
- EPM Add-in for Microsoft Office
EPM, BPC NW, Business Planning and Consolidation for NetWeaver, SAP BPC FOR NetWeaver , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , EPM-XLS , EPM Excel Client , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.