- In Integration Center, you are comparing two datetime fields and want to consider only the date part of the field value for comparison.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Integration
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an Integration in INC with CreatedOn datetime field and LastModifiedOn datetime field.
- Add a calculated field and try to compare the Created On and Last Modified On fields while considering only the date part and not the time stamp.
- The results are not as expected.
- Expected Behavior.
- Comparing the date time fields and while considering only date part in comparison is not possible.
- For considering only the date part of value the two fields being compared should be of Date format and not datetime format.
- Do not use datetime fields to compare only the date part, it is not supported.
- Use the time stamp along with date for comparison.
Integration Center, datetime field, Date field, Comparing dates, timestamp, Calculation, Calculated field , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , Problem