- When you click the Check Configuration button (System > Administration > Datasource Configuration", you get one of the following errors:
- "Failed to call SAP Analytics Cloud Agent. Please contact your administrator to ensure that SAP Analytics Cloud Agent is running, configured correctly, and is reachable from the SAP Cloud Platform Cloud Connector"
- "Please verify your configuration settings to ensure all entered values are correct. If verified, please contact SAP Support regarding the configuration issue."
- An import connection does not work.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- Unix / Linux Operating System
- Import data connection
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a directory with special characters i.e. /path/SAC-import
- Configure the SAP Cloud Connector as per the Help Guide
- Create a Import File Connection in SAC
- Check the connection, it fails with error: "Failed to call SAP Analytics Cloud Agent. Please contact your administrator to ensure that SAP Analytics Cloud Agent is running, configured correctly, and is reachable from the SAP Cloud Platform Cloud Connector"
- Check the catalina log
26-Apr-2021 09:57:00.477 INFO [myhost-8080-exec-3] com.sap.fpa.logging.CoreLogger.log Data Connection: The environment variable and JVM property are not set for file server whitelist.
26-Apr-2021 09:59:14.487 SEVERE [myhost-8080-exec-8] com.sap.fpa.logging.CoreLogger.log CONNECTION_PATH_RELATIVE: [\path\SAP_import]
- Linux/Unix OS interprets the dash character ('-') as an underscore ('_')
Avoid using special characters for the directories used for import / export or configuration i.e.
- 2794105 - How to use multiple Cloud Connectors to one subaccount using Location IDs in SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Analytics CLoud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Introduction to Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud - Enterprise Readiness
- 2539529 - How can I get deleted objects restored in SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Cloud Trust Center - Learn more about our cloud security, trust, compliance and services.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , Acquired, sub-account, sub account , KBA , LOD-ANA-AQU , Import Data Connections (Acquiring Data) , Problem