When creating a forecast, the Sales Unit field does not get automatically populated.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work centre.
- Depending on your user, go to either the Forecasts or the Forecast Administrations view.
- Click New.
- Enter a user who has a Sales Unit assigned as owner.
Result: the Sales Unit field stays blank. Since it is grayed out, you cannot edit it.
The user in question's employee is not maintained under the Employee facet in the Sales Organization.
They may have this sales org assigned on their employee.
Add the employee to the Sales Org to match the Sales Data they have assigned.
- Go to the Administration work centre.
- Go to the Employee work centre.
- Find the relevant employee.
- Click Edit.
- Under the Sales Data tab, find the Sales Organization they are assigned to, for example ABC.
- Go to the General Settings view.
- Select the Sales Organizations link.
- Find the relevant sales organization, in our example ABC.
- Under the Employees facet, add the relevant user as employee.
- Save your changes.
- A new Forecast with that owner will now pull the sales unit.
KBA 2323091 - Sales Unit Field is Grayed out in Sales Forecast
Prognoseverwaltung, sales unit, forecast , KBA , LOD-CRM-FRC , Forecasting , How To