- When scheduling a webi report via the Central Management Console (CMC) the value #DynamicValue appears as a prompt value in the history tab after clicking on the prompt section without selecting any prompts
- Given the same report is scheduled without clicking on the prompt section #DynamicValue does not appear as a prompt value in the history tab
- Both the scenarios are same, except when we click on prompt section without selecting any values “#Dyanmicvalue” appears in the schedule’s prompt value
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Platform 4.2 Support Pack 8 Patch 2
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.2 Support Pack 9 Patch 1
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
#DynamicValue, prompt, instance, parameter, schedule, BI 4.2, CMC, Web Intelligence , KBA , BI-RA-WBI-BE , Back End/Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.