Manager is unable to see the options like “Cancel Onboarding”, “Restart Onboarding”, “New Hire Data”, “Onboarding Documents” under Action, in Onboarding Dashboard. Although user has related permission like Cancel Onboarding Permission, Restart Onboarding Permission, Access New Hire Data Permission.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Manager goes to Onboarding Dashboard
- select candidate
- View All Tasks
- click three dot “Action”
- “Cancel Onboarding”, “Restart Onboarding”, “New Hire Data”, “Onboarding Documents” these options are missing in the list
- But when trying with an admin user, full options are displayed
Lack of user permission
- Admin Center
- Manage Permission Roles
- select the concerned Role
- First, make sure that Target population User Type is External Onboarding User, and concerned candidate is in the target group
- Click Permission
- Onboarding or Offboarding Object Permissions
- Check if Process† Edit permission is granted
- If not, please grant it and Save.
- Then refresh the Onboarding Dashboard and check again. Those options will be present.
- Onboarding Dashboard
- Cancel Onboarding
- Restart Onboarding
- New Hire Data
- Onboarding Documents