When the XDP form that has the signature field configured is uploaded in the Maintain Onboarding and Offboarding Document Templates page under the actions section it says No signature needed. The signature fields are not getting captured even though they are configured in the form
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to the instance
2. Go to Maintain Onboarding and Offboarding Document Templates page
3. Click on Add new document template button
4. Upload the form that has Signature field configured
5. The document gets uploaded successfully but the under action column it says Signature Not needed despite configuring it in the XDP form
The Signature field is configured incorrectly in the form due to which the Signature field is not captured.
1. Please ensure the field type is text field
2. Please make sure you have a binding provided for the field under data binding.
No Signature needed, Signature not captured, Maintain Onboarding and Offboarding Document Templates, document, Signature , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-DG , Generation of Documents using PFS , Problem