- An error pops up when you try to view users with a Recruiting Group on Reassign Job Requisition page.
- errorMessage=Cannot read property 'UIState' of null
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Reassign Job Requisitions
- Select the Job Requisition ID and continue
- Click on the "info" icon next to the recruiting group name
- The error pops up
There is no group with this name in Manage Recruiting Groups.
Please ensure that a group with this name has been created in Manage Recruiting Groups. The group-name in the Job Requisition XML template must exactly match the one in Manage Recruiting Groups.
Please review the letter case and ensure that there is no extra space entered around the group name.
Reassign job requisition, info, recruiting group , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem