- The Value in the "Requesting" field in Time off mobile displays an In correct value.
- For example, when the leave dates are selected from 4 April to 6 April, 2021 for Annual Leave WEL/WCEL, the field shows value as "2" and not "3".
- The user has no holidays in Holiday calendar. So 4 April should also be counted as a leave.
- This is not reproducible in Web UI. The Web UI shows 3 days for the same dates.
- This only happens for April 4, 2021. When you apply leave from mobile for 18 - 20 April, it shows 3 days correctly on Mobile.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite - Mobile - IOS
SAP SuccessFactors Mobile 2105
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-MOB , Time Mobile , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.