When in Account XYZ (XYZ represents account ID), Contacts facet, you want to add a new contact. However, you see that the "Add" button is missing.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customer workcenter, Accounts view.
- Open Account XYZ and go to Contacts facet.
- Click in "More".
- See that "Add" button is missing.
You have restricted the number of allowed Account Assignments per Contact to 1.
With this set, it is no longer possible to assign a contact to more than one account. This means that all contacts having an account assignment can no longer be assigned. For that reason, "Add" button is disabled.
Please, use the contact object to assign the account.
- Go to Customers workcenter, Contacts view.
- Open Contact 123 (123 represents contact ID).
- In header, fill the field "Account" with Account XYZ.
Add; Button; Disabled; Missing; Account; Contact; , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To