The New button to create an E-Mail Blasts Activity is missing in the Sales Activities work center.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Activities work center.
- Go to the Email Blasts view.
- The + button to create E-Mail Blasts is missing.
The Scoping question "Do you want to query marketing permissions and subscriptions information from an external application to your cloud solution?" is checked in the Business Configuration, because of which the New button is disabled.
If you want to create new E-Mail Blasts Activity then, please refer to steps below to uncheck the scoping question.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Click Edit Project Scope.
- Go to Step 4. Questions.
- Expand the scoping element Communication and Information Exchange > Integration with External Applications and Solutions > Integration of Master Data > Business Partners.
- Uncheck the question "Do you want to query marketing permissions and subscriptions information from an external application to your cloud solution?".
E-mail Blasts, Email Blasts, New, Button , KBA , e-mail blasts, email blasts, new, button , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , Problem