After 1H 2021 release, competencies have been moved to Center of Capabilities framework, and there is no option to add translations for competencies.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Ecosystem Applications & Services
- SAP SuccessFactors Center of Capabilities
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Center of Capabilities;
- There are no options to add translations for the labels:
Product Engineering is aware of this defect & are in process of correcting the issue.
- manually via Admin Center > Manage Data > Competency object > Search for the Competency you want to add the translations;
- in batch upload via Admin Center > Import and Export data.
MDF-39520, Competency, Translations, CofC, EAS, labels, cannot add, update, insert, locales, field, entity , KBA , LOD-SF-CJ-COC , Center of Capabilities , Known Error