In the latest Multi Sheet provided to capture changes in Employee Export Delta Add-in the system is not updating One Time Deductions and Recurring Deductions sheets.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core
- Employee Delta Export Add-In
Reproducing the Issue
- Run the Employee Delta Export Add-In single or multi sheet
- You notice that One Time Deductions and Recurring Deductions sheets are not getting updated
By default, these result sheets are included in the Change Sheet table on the Config Sheet, but aren’t filled with results. Data extraction for these sheets will only happen if defined in the Requested Segments Table
The following segments that aren't available in the standard query:
- Deduction Recurring
- One Time Deduction
- Alternative Cost Distribution
- Personal Documents Information
Deduction Recurring, deduction_recurring, One Time Deduction, deduction_non_recurring, Employee Export Delta Addin , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-CE , Compound Employee API , LOD-SF-INT-API , API & Adhoc API Framework , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem