Post the 1H 2021 (b2105) upgrade, when attempting to search for a user, an error is presented in the results.
- "Cannot initialize the value object: Invalid column name"
SAP SuccessFactors Learning - 1H 2021 (b2105)
Reproducing the Issue
- Access Learning Administration
- Go to People > Users
- Search for a User
- Error is presented
Due to customized search selectors, the search query is not working
This issue will be fixed with the release of 1H 2021 on Production environments.
- Go to System Administration > Configuration > System Configuration
- Search for "User" and edit
- Take a backup of the current search selector in an external text tool
- Search for "selectClause.mainSqlClause="
- Add PA_STUDENT.LMS_ORIGIN and PA_STUDENT.STUD_SYS_GUID
- Example: "selectClause.mainSqlClause=PA_STUDENT.LMS_ORIGIN,PA_STUDENT.STUD_SYS_GUID" to the beginning of the clause but make sure to leave everything else the same
- Apply Changes
search, selector, error, column, names, 1h 2021, release, update, upgrade, user, cannot, lms, sf, unable, invalid, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , Known Error