When no application fields are permissioned to candidates (candidates do not have read nor write permissions to application specific fields), the Job Specific Information banner appears in the External Career Site when applying to a job even if it is empty.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Quick Apply is not enabled
- Candidates do not have any read/write permissions to any application specific fields
- Go to the External Career Site
- Start Applying to a new job requisition with a new candidate account or an existing one
- Job Specific Information banner appears at the bottom of the page even if it is empty
Engineering Team determined that this issue is a defect.
The issue will be fixed in the b2111 release (October 15th for Preview, November 19th for Production).
Job Specific Information banner, Job Specific Information section, RCM-94718. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Problem