Below are the key points to remember during the upgrade times of your system
SAP Sales Cloud
SAP Service Cloud
SAP Business Bydesign
- Business Configuration is possible at any time in both test and productive tenant but without data transfer between the tenants.
- Incidents will no longer be closed as part of the upgrade process.
|IMPORTANT: No merge back for Change Projects possible while test tenants are upgraded and production tenants are not|
System provisioning impacts
- Do not terminate neither your test nor productive system during the time between test and productive upgrade phase.
- System copies cannot be processed, neither full copies (clones) nor copies of a solution profile.
- System copies between systems of different release versions cannot be set up. Test systems are upgraded prior to productive systems and are therefore on a higher version than the related productive system.
- Only empty test and productive systems or copies between test systems can be provided.
Please note: If you currently do not have a productive tenant SAP will only upgrade your test tenant
Go-Live and PDI solution development impacts
- Do not deploy customer-specific solutions (PDI add-ons) from the test/development system to the productive system during the upgrade phase.
- Do not plan a productive data transfer (data migration) during the productive system upgrade weekend.
- Do not merge your business configuration changes (change projects) back to your productive system during the phase while test systems are upgraded, and productive systems are not.
- Do not perform Go-Live scenarios between the times of your test and productive upgrade.
- Make sure to clear your browser cache memory after the upgrade, this is recommended to avoid any inconsistencies with wrong PDI / New features field mappings.
Upgrade, restriction, constrains, merge back , KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To