The Add-On Solution Data is corrupt / incorrect on your local machine and you want to retrieve the most recent Solution Data from the SAP back end.
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Cloud Applications Studio
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- Log into the SAP Cloud Applications Studio.
- Go to Administrator in the toolbar and select Options and Settings...
- In SAP > General, select the Runtime Metadata tab and click "Clear Cache".
If the issue is still not resolved, try these additional steps:
- Close the SAP Cloud Applications Studio.
- Open Windows File Explorer and navigate to the C:\......\Documents\CopernicusIsolatedShell\Projects folder (this path may vary if you have manually changed the Projects Location in Project and Solutions > General setting).
- Open the folder associated with the system name.
- Delete the folders associated with the Solution ID.
The folders will be re-created with the most recent Solution Data from the SAP back end the next time the Solution is loaded.
PDI, SDK, Cache, refresh, CopernicusIsolatedShell, Runtime metadata, Projects, Project, Explorer , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-SOL , ByDesign Studio Solution Explorer , How To