The Ship-From field in the line item is blank for some sales orders when you copy the Sales Order which has Ship From maintained. You expect the Ship From to be filled when you copy the Sales Order.
SAP Business Bydesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Select the Sales Orders view.
- Select the Sales order XYZ which has Ship From value filled in the items tab (XYZ represents the sales order ID).
- Click on Copy button.
- In the New Sales Order, navigate to Items tab.
- Select the Line item .
- The Field Ship From is blank
- You expect it to be copied from the Sales Order XYZ.
When you copy a sales order, only the Ship From locations entered manually would be copied. In this case, Ship From locations was determined through ATP and hence when you copy the sales order, the Ship From will not be determined automatically.
The system works as expected. This is the current system behavior
Ship From; Sales Order; Copy; , KBA , AP-SLO-SO , Sales Order , Problem