You need to know the C4C Data Backup Frequency & Recovery Services for Audit purpose.
SAP Cloud For Customer
SAP automatically backs up customers’ business, process and configuration data on an ongoing basis. Backup characteristics depend on Service Level Agreements.
- Daily full backup.
- Log files incremental backup every 2 hours: all changes in database since last full backup are saved.
- Primary and Secondary backups are stored in a geographically separated data center.
- Recovery up to the last second is supported (log file replay) within database Recovery process.
- Max. lost time for customer in case of disaster: 2 hours - if one location is destroyed completely.
- Backups are retained up to 14 days in the geographically separated backup data center.
In case of system malfunction, SAP automatically recovers backed up data with customer notification and corresponding approval. Recovery characteristics depend on Service Level Agreements.
Backup is an automatic service offered by SAP. You don`t need to request separately for enabling backup services.
To request for recovery, customer may raise an incident to Customer Support. Any queries related to these services may be addressed to Customer Support as well.
Please note that every restore request will be validated by SAP Cloud Operations in discussion with the customer. Decision made by Operations will be final.
Further information can be found in the following link.
C4C Data Recovery, Backup Frequency, Recovery Services. , KBA , SRD-CC-CI-CCS , Service Control Center , How To