- A Custom field ( type checkbox ) is unset for an Order in the app Change Maintenance Order app but is repopulated after saving
- Custom fields can be updated in the Maintenance Order apps , but not cleared
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2102 / 2105
- Enterprise Asset Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Access Change Maintenance Order app
- Input Order number
- On General data screen , unset ( remove check mark ) for a custom fied
- View Maintenance Order again
- The field still has check mark
The correction will be delivered with S/4HANA Cloud Release 2108.
Note that SAP can revise the content of a release without notice.
The current S/4HANA upgrade schedule is available here: External Upgrade Schedule
KBA , PM-FIO , Fiori User Interface (UI) for PM , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , Problem