- You are connecting to Success Factors API's via the SFSF Adapter in Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) using Basic Authentication
- You may be aware aware of plans from SuccessFactors side to discontinue support for Basic Authentication
- This is documented in:
- SAP blog post 2H 2020 announcement: Planned Retirement of HTTP Basic Authentication (SFAPI/ODATA API) | SAP Blogs and
- SAP KBA 2970369 Sunset of basic authentication mode of SuccessFactors API (SFAPI, OData API)
- You want to know when the PI/PO SFSF Adapter will support OAuth
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP Process Integration, connectivity add-on
Process Integration, PI, Process Orchestration, PO, NetWeaver, XI, AEX, SuccessFactors Adapter, , KBA , BC-XI-CON-SUF , SuccessFactors Adapter , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.