After the 1H 2105 Preview Release -OnboardingExternalUser Role Granted User (Self) No Longer Valid
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Permission Role
- Search for the role OnboardingExternalUser
- Scroll down to the Target Population
- If the target population was set to "Role Granted User (Self)" earlier, it will remain blank or the following error is shown : Error/Warning "SELF is no longer a valid filter. Please update the selection and save your change"
- The Target Population was removed after the 2105 release
This was a known defect and the Engineering Team have fixed the issue.
- However, as per the new release you can now set permission group for the external user target population based on the granted users department, division, and location in Role-Based Permissions.
- The feature gives the logged-in user the flexibility to view new hires in the Onboarding dashboard that belongs only to their department, division, or location.
- To use the feature, configure the following:
- Create a Permission Group.
- Create a role and grant the role to target with department, division, or location.
- Select target from the Target population of dropdown.
ExternalOnboardingUser, Target Population, External User, RBP , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-ACC , Accessibility , Problem