You are trying to run the BI Platform Installer to do repair, modify or uninstall using the installer from add/remove programs or installer folder, or run the BI add-on installer.
- The BI platform or Add-on Installer fails in middle of "updating manifest with install data" stage with a pop-up "Setup.exe has stopped working".
- Clicking view problem details shows that the issue is on event BEX and module ucrtbase.DLL
- The Errors and Warnings log shows only error text as shown below -
Error: Short du id no longer supported for ResolvedID: Error: ResolvedID: empty coreIDError: Sequence Declaration not found: ConfigureServices. Referenced from: dataservices.webtier.mc-4.0-core-64,220.127.116.115Error: ConvertChildElems: No destination sequence for sequence ref: ConfigureServicesError: Error in SqliteTable::ExecQuery(): Error: Statement: RELEASE RegisterCurrentTransactionError: Error: database is locked
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.2 SPs & patches
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.3 SPs & patches
- Supported SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform Add-ons
- All supported Windows Operating Systems
BI, platform, 4.x, 4.2, 4.3, install, repair, dataservices, add-on, fail, pop-up, locked, ucrtbase.DLL , KBA , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.