You have added a new Service to a communication scenario in the Cloud Studio. You already have a communication arrangement ABC created for this Scenario.
When you try to use the new service, it is not triggered and you see the following error message in the UI:
"No Comm. Arrangement Exists for Comm. Scenario ABC(Y123_)and Business Partner"
- ABC represents the name of the related Communication scenario
- Y123_ represents the name of the related PDI Solution
- SAP Cloud Applications Studio
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Trigger the web service via the UI.
- The web service is not triggered and you see the error message displayed.
There are several reasons for this error to appear related to the configuration when adding a new service.
- The communication scenario file (.csd) must be was not reactivated after adding the service.
- The service is not selected in the communication arrangement in the UI.
- In your request you have tags for the Communication Scenario and the Business partner OR you do not have tags for either. One must be included, both cannot not be included.
- The communication scenario file (.csd) must be reactivated after adding the service.
- Please Checkout the.csd file in the studio.
- Save and Activate the CSD.
- Check back in the .csd file.
- The service must be part of communication arrangement in the UI.
- Open the Arrangement in the UI -> Technical data -> Edit advanced settings.
- Check that the service is selected for the Communication arrangement.
- Check that your request is sending a tag to include either the Scenario OR the Business partner - One must be included but not both.
PDI, Custom, Web Service, Communication Scenario, .csd, Communication Arrangement, Comm, Business Partner, SDK , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-WS , ByDesign Studio Web Services , AP-RC-BDS-1O , ByDesign Studio OneOffs , AP-RC-BDS-SI , ByDesign Studio Service Integration , Problem