- The Start Date on Onboarding Dashboard is not the one in New Hire Data
- The Start Date on Onboarding Dashboard is showing the updated one in RCM
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Initiate onboarding for a candidate from RCM
- Update the Start Date in RCM
- The Start Date on Onboarding Dashboard shows the updated one in RCM, not the one in New Hire Data
This is an expected behavior because Onboarding Dashboard displays the data basing on the data in the object 'ONB2Process'.
If the Start Date has been changed in RCM, that will be synchronized to ONB2Process and then impact Onboarding Dashboard.
If you go to Manage Data >> Process, you will see that the Target Date is updated.
start date, dashboard, Process, Target Date, Recruiting Management , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-RCM , Integration RCM , Problem