When consuming analytical data from Dashboards in table format, the Dashboards are retrieving only 50 records when there are more entries available to be displayed.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into the system.
- Go to work center ABC (ABC represents the work center name).
- Go to the relevant work center view.
- Start the Adaptation mode.
- Click + (add) icon in the screen.
- Select Reports tab.
- Select the relevant report.
- Click Apply.
- Check into the added report, and note that it Displays only 50 records.
This is the expected behavior. Dashboards are designed to display a small amount of data, focusing on providing quick insights, working differently than Analytical Reports which are designed to display larger amounts of data.
In case a Larger Data amount needs to be consumed, then data must be consumed from Analytical Reports UI instead of Dashboards.
Dashboards; Data Limit; Dashboard Data Limit; 50 records; , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To