You create and release the expense report BBB(BBB represents the ID of the expense report) related to project AAA(AAA represents the ID of the project). However, you cannot find the expense report BBB in the Not Invoiced Time and Expenses view of project AAA.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Project Management work center.
- Go to Not Invoiced Time and Expenses view.
- Show All Active Customer Projects and search AAA.
- Select Project ID AAA and press Edit Time and Expenses.
- You cannot find the expense report BBB.
The 'Expense Recording' scoping element in Business Configuration work center is not activated in your solution profile.
Activate the option 'Expense Recording' via Business Configuration work center:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Click on Edit Project Scope.
- Navigate to step 3 Scoping.
- Select 'Expense Recording' scoping element under Project Management->Project Planning and Execution.
- Click on Next until Finish the scoping.
Then it will work correctly for expense reports not yet approved/released so far in the system.
All already released, project-relevant expense reports (expense report status: Released for Reimbursement) must be cancelled and recreated by copying the cancelled expense report, if these are to be considered for the respective project.
Project, Not Invoiced Time and Expenses, Time and Expenses, Expense Report, Expense Recording , KBA , AP-ERM-ER , Expense Report , Problem