When Time Off Feature is not enabled in 1H 2021 instances:
- Time info objects are no longer appearing in Manage Data UI
- If Time Info fields are enabled in BCUI (for example work schedule and holiday calendar), you are unable to edit the fields in Job info due to error on Edit of job info record
- Time Info field values are no longer appearing with the relevant labels in Job Info UI, but are showing as number values. For Example "Work schedule = 12345" is showing instead of “Work schedule = Mon - Fri”
- Select "Details" link beside Work Schedule in Job Info UI > "system error" pops up
- Application error when running Employee Central Ad Hoc Reports for example Person and Employment Export reports.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Job Info
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Time Off
CS20210001408622, INC0583242, TIM-23665, PTCH-35677, time off objects missing, work schedule disappeared, work schedule missing,work schedule no longer showing, holiday calendar missing, error in job info, unable to edit job info, errorId=null, timestamp=null, errorMessage=Cannot create property 'id' on string, Cannot create property 'id' on string, unable to select work schedule details
, KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , Hire & Rehire Wizards , LOD-SF-EC-JOB , Job Information , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-JOB , Time Management in Job Info - Records & Objects , Known Error
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.