- In Integration Center, You are using a Value LookUpTable on a field. The field has N number of Input - Output pair defined in the VLT but while running the Integration you come across more Input values than these N values defined which in turn show Blank value in Output.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Integration
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an Integration in INC.
- Use a Value LookUp Table on a field, say Employee Status.
- Define 5 values of Employee Status in VLT.
- Run the Integration Job.
- You will notice the Employee Status is returned as BLANK.
- On investigating further, you will notice the Employee Status returned blank corresponds to 6th Input Value - Unpaid Leave, which is not defined in the VLT.
- Expected Behavior.
- In the final output the input value matching output value is picked and returned.
- If the value is not present in VLT it gives blank in output.
- For every value we get from the DB field the corresponding input and output value should be present in VLT.
- Maintain all possible Input - Output Pair values in the VLT or else a blank value will be returned.
Value Look Up Table, VLT, Integration Center, VLT returning Blank Value, INC field not returning data , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , Problem