You have set Approval Process for a Sales Quote.
Document is sent to approval and approved. After that, you delete one item, click on Submit and the document is not triggered for approval again as expected.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the New Business work center.
- Go to the New Sales Quote common task.
- Create the document, and click on Submit button.
- Sales Quote ABC is triggered for Approval (ABC is the Sales Quote ID).
- Sales Quote ABC is approved.
- Then, you delete one item from Sales Quote ABC, and click on Submit button again.
- Approval is not triggered again as expected.
The document is not going for Approval again as the Profit Margin increases in this situation for the document header.
This is the expected behavior as the new Profit Margin (after the deletion) is not less than the older.
Approval, Not trigger, Deletion, Profit Margin , KBA , AP-CQP-CQ , Customer Quote , How To