When using an advanced filter to apply a filter on a table level in Story Query design, the change is not saving when using a calculated field but works on non-calculated field
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- People Analytics Report Story
Reproducing the Issue
- Create report story.
- Drag a table in the query design.
- Apply advanced filter in the table level
- Use a calculated column field then click on OK button
- Then go back to advanced filter (table level), notice the filter applied previously did not save.
Advanced Filter on calculated column is not possible at the table level. The reason being calculated column can use fields from multiple tables.
Please use Advanced Filter on Story Designer Page Level or Story level as seen below
story filter, advanced filter, calculated column filter, sac filters, pars filters , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-SAC , People Analytics (Analytics Cloud for SF) , How To