- Error importing XML schema from file (XSD).
- (14.2) 04-20-21 12:14:30 (E) (17868:3260) XML-240416: |Data flow<df_name>
Error importing XML Schema from file <\location\xmlfilename>: <>.
Validate your XML Schema using external schema validators (found at w3.org).
- Error log also contains warnings about virtual memory.
- (14.2) 04-20-21 12:15:24 (W) (6824:2336) SYS-170115: <job_name>
Warning: Your system is running low on virtual memory. Total size is <20479>, available <916>.
- (14.2) 04-20-21 12:15:24 (W) (21412:10844) SYS-170115: memoryMonitor
Warning: Your system is running low on virtual memory. Total size is <20479>, available <626>.
- Job runs when it is reading a smaller xml file.
- Job fails when reading a large, complex, nested xml file.
- Job runs in another environment no matter what size of xml file.
- Reimporting or setting up a new xsd does not help.
- Also, get the error importing the XML schema when attempting to view data on a large xml file in designer on this same server.
- This job has worked without issues on this environment for a long time, recently started failing.
SAP Data Services
SAP Data Services 4.2
xml, xsd, ds, nested , KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Job Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.