From the b2105 Production Release, all customers should now have access to the updated Quick card viewer across the Recruiting module.
**Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Pre-requisites of this feature: Setting Version 12 UI framework (Revolution) needs to be selected in provisioning.
This is applicable for all user quick cards such as:
- Quickcards in Candidate summary page
- Quickcards that appear for each candidate on the left pane in candidate details page
- Quickcard that appear for Hiring Manager in candidate details page
- Quickcards in Job Requisition summary page
- Quickcards in View Candidate Ratings page
- Quickcards in Candidate Search page
- Quickcards in Message Center
- Does not impact FO GO fields
- Does not impact Candidate Profile
- No admin centre changes
- Does not impact any other feature or other module Quickcards
Please Note: Customers who had the setting Version 12 UI framework (Revolution) selected and Always use legacy Quick card(V11 Ultra) deselected from provisioning prior to the b2105 release, will be experiencing this new feature already.
This is how the quickcard for Customers using Version 11 looks;
This is what the feature looks like for customers using Version 12;
RCM-84269, Version 12 UI framework, Version 11 UI framework, , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Product Enhancement